Saturday, September 8, 2007

Well hello there.

Let me introduce myself.
I'm 1/4 army brat and I enjoy bawdy songs.

What, you want to know more?
Hm. I know, "how can someone be 1/4 army brat?" My parents divorced when I was tiny, so I spent my summers with my dad, who has since retired as a Major from the US Army.
I'm the second of two children.
I'm the mother of two children.

I've started this account on a lark with no plan in mind. I only have (counts in head ... 4, 5?) several others. It will probably sit and gather digital dust like almost all my others. I do expect this blog to be the repository for my more inane and fleeting thoughts, such as:
You know your family is immune to your weirdness when you sing "It's the end of the juice as we know it" and nobody looks up or even comments.

No comments: